Installation / Operating / Maintenance Instructions
1/2” – 5/3 Hand lever operated valve – series DS2
1. Install in clean / acid free atmosphere.
2. Before installation of the valve check whether the unit is as per the specifications.
3. Check for proper fittings to be used on to the valve. Use only (R) taper thread nipples with
4. When using (G) parallel thread nipples, use sealing washer and check the length of the
thread as below.
1. Before dismantling the valve, cut the air source to the valve and exhaust the air by
operating the valve several times.
2. Remove the valve from the machine and dismantle the valve, thoroughly clean and
3. The valve can be tested by connecting the valve to the single acting cylinder
and operating it.
Dismantling and Assembling
1. Dismantle the end cover (9) and cover (14) from the housing.
2. Dismantle the hand lever body (4) from the housing.
3. Remove the spool assembly from the housing using small plastic or wood rod which
does not damage the housing ID.
4. Clean the elements thoroughly.
5. Check ‘O’ Ring, Seal for any damages or scratches.
6. Replace the required necessary spares.
7. Apply recommended grease (Ordering No: CG001-040) on the spool assembly and bore
of the housing.
8. Reassemble the valve as per the fig. in page 2.
9. Check the performance of the valve by operating the same.