1/4, 3/8, 1/2 Filter Series F1 Installation/Operating and Maintenance Instructions.
Since this equipment is used in compressed air line, proper precautions are to be taken for safety.
- Install in clean / acid free atmosphere
- Before installation of the unit, check wheteher the unit is as per the specification – especially the port size and the corresponding fittings to be used on the unit.
- Check for proper fittings to be used on to the cylinder . Use only ( R ) taper thread nipples
with teflon tape
- When using ( G ) parallel thread nipples , use sealing washer and check the length of the
thread as below
- Tighten the pipings / nipples to the cylinder using proper tools. Do not give excess torque for
- Align the cylinder for your requirement such that no radial load is applied on the pistion rod.
- Ensure correct pressure and flow for proper functioning of the cylinder. Use correct size of
tubings as required.
- Adjust the cushioning needle as per requirement.
a. Before dismantling the unit , exhaust the air in the cylinder completely.
b. Remove the cylinder assembly from the machine and clean the assembly thoroughly.
c. Test the cylinder for operation using a suitable valve.